It was a rainy day about five years ago. I was standing waiting for a bus, when I ran into an old friend. She was so excited because she was getting married in two days. She said how amazing it was that she had met her fiance only two months before. She told me about the dry spell that she had been in for a couple years. She had gone on a lot of blind dates and had a lot of awful experiences. But then her boss suggested that she call the Ashley Madison agency. It's a very discreet service with high-end clientele.
When I got home that night, I thought about how my own luck with men had not been so great. Maybe, I thought, I should try a different approach. Maybe Ashley Madison could help me, too.
And what can I say? That's how I met Daniel, the love of my life. So, when people tell you using a matchmaker is a silly idea, I know they are wrong. It worked for me, and I'm sure it can work for you, too.
I put their banner below, so it's easy to click and go right to their site.
No comments:
Post a Comment